Come to join us on Saturday, July 22, 2023, and Saturday, July 29, 2022. Your girl (ages 13 to 17) can participate in our new online workshop “Coding your own Video Game with Roblox”
This two-week workshop is designed to help students learn to use 3D designs to create objects and format them using three axes, understand object-oriented programming, and learn text-based scripting language.
By end of this workshop, learners will be able
- Design and code a simple obstacle-course-style game.
- Test their game and modify the objects and code to correct mistakes.
- Use 3D design to create objects and format them using three axes: x, y, z.
- Understand what object-oriented programming is.
- Understand how to add behaviors or actions to objects with a text-based scripting language.
Please Register Now, Space Is Limited!